7/5/09

Coming Soon EXCLUSIVE review!

Hey guys,

Halfbaked here with a quick report.

I am finally gonna get some stuff done for the site, and first up is something I'm sure most of the internet is clamoring for.....



Yes - that is a trailer for Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus...(I had to make the width of the video 420 in order for it to fit - at least on my screen - lol)

I recently aquired a copy of this so called - movie... and am currently waiting for some smoke to watch it., and shall be posting a review probably around thursday (some things have come up)

Anyway - Full review/Make fun of should be up by Thursday, so be on the lookout for the Fully Baked Review Exclusive look at - Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus.

**Exclusive in meaning that I haven't seen many other reviews almost at all... so :-P

Also on the way - Ghostbusters Trilogy will get a review (I say trilogy because I beat the new game, which plays like a 3rd movie), Prototype will most likely get a review (I just borrowed it from a bud)...

I haven't thought of much else, but stuff is in the works!

- Halfbaked

No comments:

Post a Comment