Ok, I have not finished watching the newest episode of south park just yet, but I needed to get this down while it has just happened or I fear my terrible memory might not serve me well.
Tonight's episode so far features Kenny whom has a girlfriend now, he hears a vicious rumor about her that she gave a blow-job to a boy behind T.G.I.Fridays. Kenny gets to the bottom of it quickly by asking his girlfriend to go there and she admits it right away, but the story is - she had just watched The Jonas Brothers on Disney Channel or something and she basically got horny.
Kenny's masterful plan comes into play when the Jonas Brothers are doing a live concert, he buys two tickets and takes his girl. -
Now - this part is where I have paused it and literally exclaimed out loud - OH MY GOD!
Reasoning - see the below images and see if you notice anything.

The Jonas Brothers take the stage and they start signing "I'm ready.....to get it on."

The crowd reacts right away.....cheering is heard... but....wait...what the f is that?

That is a close up of the one girl in the bottom right...and - her facial expression looks odd, but wait...where is her hand!??!
Now before you blast me and say this DID NOT HAPPEN?!?! - more

The only thing I added to that picture is the arrows pointing to what appears to be THREE girls all - well - masturbating. There is indeed more, this was only ONE crowd shot during this very very short scene.
I had to come back *edit* - one more - a few moments later - I count 7 all doing it!! Geeze!

I'll be more surprised if no one notices and this goes under the radar....but...I know South Park has taken TV as close to the - well - line as possible...but - just -- WOW..
Take it however you wish.
- Back to the rest of the show.
*EDIT* - Ok, now being 17minutes into the show (so right near the end) it actually got worse with, well, I'll just say it - The Jonas Brothers just shot warm white foam all over a crowd of little girls...and well I just don't have proper words to describe not only how much I laughed at this episode so far, but also how wrong this whole episode is seeming to be. Watch it yourself and see, it will be airing this Friday night @ 9 on the Comedy Network in Canada, and I assume it is available already on Comedy Centrals website.
And I leave you with a laugh - Someone else was at the concert too, and they were "enjoying it" as well.

P.S - Part 2 of the Grindhouse top 10 WTF moments will be later tonight, after south park.
No comments:
Post a Comment