3/7/09

Welcome to Fully Baked Reviews

Good evening everyone,

Yes as I type this I am indeed stoned, so without further ado...I welcome you all to my blog!

This is going to be a blog all about me, and my reviews. Reviews of what? - pretty much anything.

  1. Movies
  2. TV Shows
  3. Books (ahahaha like I'm gonna read a book while stoned...do graphic novels count?)
  4. Foods (Any and all kinds, heck I'll even take suggestions if I can)
  5. Activities (ranging from sex, all the way to going to the bathroom - it might all get reviewed someday!)
  6. Anything! - Yes I may review anything and everything!

So, in the next couple days I think I'll try and fit in at least my first Fully Baked Review - of a movie - Seven - Starring Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman, and Kevin Spacey. oooo could be a good one!

- Peace for now -

-From - Your Fully Baked Reviewer - HalfBaked_84

No comments:

Post a Comment